CAAS Chili Cook-off
How to Participate
Attend the Cook-Off
- Help spread the word by RSVP'ing below.
- Come enjoy all-you-can-eat chili which our top community chili chefs have to offer.
- Pay at the door.
RSVP on Facebook
Prepare a Chili Entry
- Pay your entry fee to Lisa Allen in AGRS 416 by February 21st.
- Complete the survey below
- Brag on social media that you'll be competing and invite your friends to cheer you on!
Preparing an Entry FAQs
- Does the $5 that I paid to be a contestant also get me into the activities?
Yes. The contestant fee also includes attendance to the activities.
- Do I have to pay to be a contestant, and to be a participant?
No. The entry fee you paid to compete will also include food and activities.
- Where is AGRS 416?
AGRS is found on the campus map here. If you are unable to park, you may drop your $5.00 off. Simply call 435-797-2282 to organize a dropoff in front of the AGRS building. Drop-offs can be taken between 2:00 - 4:00, Tuesday - Thursday.
Taggart Student Center, Sunburst Lounge
Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
5p.m. - 7p.m.
|Entrance with Student ID||$3.00|
|Entrance for Individual||$5.00|
|Prepare Chili & Compete||$5.00|
|Children ages 3-10||$1.00|
|Family with 3 or More Children||$20.00|