CAAS Award Nominations
Alumni Award - Hall of Honor
Founded in 1999, the highly coveted Alumni Hall of Honor Award is given to a CAAS alumni who has brought honor and recognition to themselves and to the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.
The selection committee is comprised of the college's dean and associate deans, the CAAS Alumni Council and the college's development director.
CriteriaNominees must have achieved the following in order to be considered for the award:
- Must have a degree from Utah State University College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences (undergraduate and/or graduate).*
- Must have made a significant contribution to his or her profession or society in general.
- They must have a record of outstanding achievements.
- They may still be active in their careers, but can have no fewer than 25 years of employed service at the time of nomination
- Must be living or recently deceased within the last twelve months.
Provide a nomination document which is no more than 5 pages. The nomination document should include the following biographical information about the nominee:
How To Nominate
- Education (institutions, graduation dates, degrees)
- Professional positions held and professional and civic activities and contributions
- Awards and citations received
- Personal information
- Any other information pertinent to the nomination
- Outstanding personal qualifications
- Examples of professional and/or civic accomplishments and contributions
- Details about the individual's contributions have changed his/her chosen profession.