CAAS Award Nominations
Alumni Award - Hall of Honor
Founded in 1999, the highly-coveted Alumni Hall of Honor Award is given to a CAAS alumni who has brought honor and recognition to themselves and to the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.
The selection committee is comprised of the college's dean, the CAAS Alumni Council and the college's development director.
1. Submit CV/Resume that includes the following:
- CV/Resume may not exceed 5 pages (minimum 12 pt. font)
- Complete Education History (institutions, graduation dates, degree(s))
- Must have a degree from Utah State University College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences
- Positions held, professionally and civically
- Significant contributions, professionally or civically
- Research citations, if applicable
- Outstanding awards and achievements
*Candidate may still be active in their career but can have no fewer than 25 years of
employed service at the time of nomination. Candidate must be living or recently
deceased within the last twelve months
*USU alumni who did not graduate from CAAS, but whose degree is now housed in CAAS,
are eligible for the award.
2. Cover Letter
- Cover letter should not exceed one page
- Outstanding personal qualifications.
- Justification for why the nominator feels the nominee merits induction to the CAAS Hall of Honor.
- Any other personal information pertinent to the nomination
How to Submit Nomination Material
Submit nomination documents through the web, https://caas.usu.edu/awards/alumni-awards.
If you have questions regarding the award, please contact Jean Edwards, 435-797-2205 or email@example.com