USU DPD Current Student Information
Students who are currently enrolled in the USU Didactic Program in Dietetics (DPD) are required to take several rigorous courses, complete hours of dietetics-related experiences, and are held to high academic standards.
DPD Student Handbook
The DPD Student Handbook is your guide to program requirements. These standards apply to students currently enrolled in the DPD. The handbook provides information on the following:
- Dietetics profession overview
- USU dietetics programs
- USU Didactic Program in Dietetics
- Estimated costs for DPD
- Supervised practice and NDTR
- DPD policies and procedures
- University policies and procedures
- USU student campus services
Tips for Success
- Read and keep the textbooks. They will help you in your classes and in your career.
- Make friends and stay connected with the students in your class.
- The program courses are designed to be harder than general courses. This is to help you learn and grow. Pushing yourself may seem hard, but learning these skills will help you become a better dietitian.
- Be honest but kind in your teacher evaluations.
- Take time for yourself and reach out if you need help.