Current Student Information
Students who are currently enrolled in the USU DPD dietetic program are required to take several rigorous courses, complete hours of dietetics related experiences, and are held to high academic standards. This page is dedicated to useful links and other resources to help students. For more information on the rules and requirements of the program please refer to the student handbook. These standards only apply to students currently enrolled in the DPD program.
Course Information Links:
Nutrition Care Manual
Electronic Nutrition Care Process Terminology
Nutrient Drug Interactions
Office Location: NFS 221
Phone: (435) 797-3096
Tips to Succeed!
- Read and keep the textbooks! They will help you in classes and in your career.
- Make friends and stay connected with the students in your classes.
- The program courses are designed to be harder than general courses. This is so that you learn and grow. Pushing yourself may seem hard at first but learning these skills will help you become a better dietitian.
- Be honest but kind in your teacher evaluations.
- Take time for yourself and reach out if you need help.