The Science and Technology of Medical Cannabis Cultivation
- Nutrition, fertilizers, and media
- HID and LED lighting
- Temperature, humidity and carbon dioxide enrichment
- Flowering and photoperiod
- Harvesting and curing
- Pest and disease management
Registration ends October 31, 2021
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- You do not need to be a USU Student to register.
- Each section is composed of 2 to 18 presentations, 20 to 80 minutes long.
- Self-paced. Students may view the presentations at any time.
- Enrolled participants may submit questions to email@example.com.
- Participants will earn a Cannabis Cultivation certificate on completion of a final on-line exam.
- Participants may also apply for USU Continuing Educational Units, which will record your participation on a university transcript, for a $135 recording fee. Registration for CE Units is available at Cannabis Continuing Education Units.
- This course provides critical funding for our students. In order to continue this support, the sharing of paid subscriptions is prohibited. If an account is being shared without authorization, the account will be disabled and no refund will be given.
- For group access, please inquire about our multi-license discounts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Presentations will be available until February 28, 2022.
This course assumes at least a high school understanding of chemistry and biology.
7 Major Sections
|Part 1||Optimizing the root-zone - 15 presentations||Scheduled for Release July 2021||$395|
|Part 2||Optimizing the shoot-zone - 8 presentations||Scheduled for Release Sept. 2021||$245|
|Part 3||Optimizing lighting - 6 presentations||Scheduled for Release Sept. 2021||$245|
|Part 4||Field, greenhouse and indoor cultivation -2 pres.||Scheduled for Release Sept. 2021||$95|
|Part 5||Botany - 3 presentations||Scheduled for Release Sept. 2021||$95|
|Part 6||Propagation - 5 presentations||Scheduled for Release Sept. 2021||$145|
|Part 7||Harvesting, drying and curing - 4 presentations||Scheduled for Release October 2021||$245|
|Prepay for All Sections||$995|
Course Section Selection and Payment Steps
1. Choose a section you wish to enroll in from the "Sections and Pricing" drop down list below.
2. Add your name (required)
3. Add your email address (required)
4. Click the Add to Cart button
5. Repeat the process to add each individual section to your cart. If you wish to view all sections, select only the “All Sections” option at the bottom of the list to receive a substantial discount compared to the individual section cost. Otherwise, add each individual section.
6. You will be asked to enter the payment amount at check-out
Please note that you do not have to have a PayPal account to use the PayPal on-line payment option. You will be given the option to pay with a credit or debit card at check-out.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days after payment to receive access to the course.