CAAS Big Screen Requests
If you would like to have a slide appear on the CAAS big screens, please follow the guidelines and submit a request using the form below.
- Agricultural Sciences Building - Luke Cafe
- Agricultural Sciences Building - 2nd Floor
- Agricultural Sciences Building - 3rd Floor
- Agricultural Sciences Building - 4th Floor
- Applied Sciences, Technology, and Education Building
- Family Life Building - 3rd Floor Lobby
- Fine Arts-Visual Building - Ramp to 2nd Floor
- Hillyard Animal, Teaching and Research Center - Lobby
- Industrial Science Building - North Lobby
- Nutrition and Food Sciences Building - Aggie Ice Cream
- Nutrition and Food Sciences Building - Lobby
- Technology Building - Hallway to Maintenance Labs
- Veterinary Sciences Building - North Lobby
- If your submission is from a club, department or office within the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences, you are strongly encouraged to use one of these templates. All CAAS submissions should include the CAAS wordmark.
- If your submission is affiliated with USU Extension, you are strongly encouraged to use one of these templates. All Extension submissions should include the Extension wordmark.
- Use large text which is visible from a distance.
- Do not overdo the text; less is more.
- Boil it down to the basics of:
- URL (For more information. No short codes; do something memorable)
- Why (The "Why" is rarely short enough to make a compelling slide. If they want to know more, they'll search for more).
- If there is a lot of information to convey, a series of slides using the same background can best communicate your message.
Are they a captive or moving audience?
- Make sure there is high contrast between the message and the background.
- Avoid busy backgrounds.
- Use standard color.
- Avoid red.
- Do not include text or primary visual elements within 50 pixels of the border.
Submissions which fail to meet these requirements will be automatically rejected
- Dimensions must be 1920px x 1080px, with a resolution of 96, landscape orientation. *Content that is not this size will not be posted.*
- .JPG or .PNG files are accepted. Word or PDF documents are not accepted.
- Must be related to Utah State University and/or the College of Agriculture and Applied Sciences.
- Videos will not be played with audio.
- Private endeavors, fund-raising, or other causes not affiliated with the university will not be approved.
- The image must be visually appealing. For help with design tips, expand the box below.
- Unclear, fuzzy or skewed images will not be posted.
- All submissions are reviewed and either approved or disapproved by CAAS Big Screen Committee.