To get involved as a student:
- Have a desire to be involved in the dairy industry in the western region
- Download and fill out the BUILD Dairy student application and agreement form or contact the Western Dairy Center at email@example.com to complete student application form
- Begin graduate program search and acceptance
- Meeting the university admission requirements - for example, at USU this requires a score in the 40th percentile on each of the GRE components, and a GPA of 3.0 or better for last 60 credits
- Finding a professor who will accept you as part of their research team
- Obtaining financial support or self fund by checking with professors for possible programs and scholarships
Any student can be involved in the BUILD Dairy program if their program of study or research includes dairy foods.